- Melchior Management Launches Certified Rental Building Program in Barrie, Ontario FRPO launched its first Certified Rental Building in Barrie, Ontario, at Melchior Management’s Barrie Anne Gardens apartment community (259 Dunlop Street West), providing more tenants with peace of mind when they are choosing an apartment.
- New program encourages tenants & landlords to work together for lower eco-footprint The Minto Group has become the first rental property manager in Ontario to officially promote environmental responsibility through the introduction of a new provincial initiative Friday called the Environmental Operating Standards, part of FRPO's Certified Rental Building (CRB) Program.
- FRPO Report: Apartment licensing is not the answer A report commissioned by FRPO and written by municipal government expert Michael Fenn finds that apartment licensing is not the best solution to any of the major ills it aims to resolve.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- Avoiding Property Management Pitfalls Half Day Seminar
- January 9
- CMHC Rental Survey Breakfast
- January 23
WELCOME TO FRPO - SUPPORTING RENTAL HOUSING IN ONTARIO
FRPO is the largest association in Ontario representing those who own, manage, build and finance residential rental properties. Our membership includes a diverse group of owners and managers, from those with one small building or a single rental unit, up to the largest property management firms and institutional owners and managers. The association also includes our colleagues and partners in industry, including service providers, suppliers, and industry consultants. With more than 2200 members in every area of Ontario, and with over 350,000 homes, we represent the full spectrum of the industry in Ontario.
APARTMENT LICENSING IS NOT THE ANSWER
A Review of the Effectiveness and Implications of Municipal Licensing of Residential Apartments:
A report commissioned by FRPO and written by municipal government expert Michael Fenn finds that apartment licensing is not the best solution to any of the major ills it aims to resolve.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY