- Canada’s Largest Multi-Unit Food Drive on April 8th Rental housing owners, managers and residents will start collecting 500,000 lbs of food for the 2014 Spring H.O.P.E. (Housing Owners & People Everywhere) food drive on Tuesday, April 8, 2014.
- FRPO Announces New President and CEO FRPO has officially named Scott Andison as its new President and Chief Executive Officer.
- KPMG Study: Ontario's Apartment Industry Contributes $18.3 billion to the Economy Ontario’s rental housing industry contributed over $18.3 billion to the province’s GDP in 2012, while supporting 147,000 full-time jobs and generating $7 billion in tax revenues to governments, according to a new KPMG report released by FRPO.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- April 10 - December 10
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - Toronto
- April 24
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - London
- April 29
"The Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario is not a luxury; it is a necessity. FRPO has saved the industry countless dollars since 1985, and we gladly supported them in good economic times and bad."
This is my first year I have been a member with FRPO, and it's the best thing I ever did! I want others to know about FRPO as it has helped me tremendously! I find there has been times when I am working through a certain issue in property management, and the next thing I know, FRPO is holding an educational seminar on the same subject. I find FRPO keeps up with the current issues involved in property management and passes that knowledge on to their members.
Sunkist Homes Inc.
"As a member supplier of FRPO since our launch in 2010, we have found tremendous success and introductions to member Landlords that has helped RentSeeker.ca's growth in all aspects of our services."
Re: FRPO Appliance Replacement Program
Toronto - Hamilton Landlord
"I really value receiving FE Magazine. I learn something new in every issue".
"Every landlord should support FRPO as a matter of course - for his own good and the good of the industry. And the benefit programs make it painless. Last year we paid $3,514 in fees to FRPO - and earned $25,810 on their gas plan! This year, the fees have even been reduced."
"I don't know how any individual landlord survives without belonging to FRPO. The information they provide is absolutely essential to running my business."
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY