- Landlords & Tenants Collect 400,000 lbs of Food for 36 Ontario Food Banks Canada's largest single-day food drive saw landlords & tenants working together in over 2,000 apartment buildings from around the province.
- FRPO Does Not Support Changes to Co-operative Corporations Act The Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) is opposing proposed sudden changes to the Co-operative Corporations Act and Residential Tenancies Act that would allow the Landlord Tenant Board to waive application fees for tenants.
- Rental Housing Fraud on the Rise: Beware The Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) is warning all tenants and landlords to be aware of an increasing number of apartment-fraud schemes.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- December 5:
- 2013 MAC Awards Gala
FRPO works to promote a balanced and healthy housing market with a vital rental-housing industry, choice for consumers, adequate government assistance for low-income households, and private sector solutions to rental-housing needs. Owners and investors recognize that belonging to FRPO is one of the smartest investments they can make for their business.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality services to our members through education, policy development and advocacy. We will do this through:
• Upholding public policies that support the availability of quality housing
• Protecting the rights of private sector landlords and property managers while helping them profit from their investment in multi-residential real estate
• Informative and educational training sessions on regulatory issues and industry best practices
• Promoting industry best practices, fair conduct and professional standards of our members
• Fostering better communication and information sharing among members
• Educating government, the media and general public on the critical role of the private sector in the supply of well-managed and maintained rental accommodation.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY