- Canada’s Largest Multi-Unit Food Drive on April 8th Rental housing owners, managers and residents will start collecting 500,000 lbs of food for the 2014 Spring H.O.P.E. (Housing Owners & People Everywhere) food drive on Tuesday, April 8, 2014.
- FRPO Announces New President and CEO FRPO has officially named Scott Andison as its new President and Chief Executive Officer.
- KPMG Study: Ontario's Apartment Industry Contributes $18.3 billion to the Economy Ontario’s rental housing industry contributed over $18.3 billion to the province’s GDP in 2012, while supporting 147,000 full-time jobs and generating $7 billion in tax revenues to governments, according to a new KPMG report released by FRPO.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- April 10 - December 10
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - Toronto
- April 24
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - London
- April 29
FRPO works to promote a balanced and healthy housing market with a vital rental-housing industry, choice for consumers, adequate government assistance for low-income households, and private sector solutions to rental-housing needs. Owners and investors recognize that belonging to FRPO is one of the smartest investments they can make for their business.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality services to our members through education, policy development and advocacy. We will do this through:
• Upholding public policies that support the availability of quality housing
• Protecting the rights of private sector landlords and property managers while helping them profit from their investment in multi-residential real estate
• Informative and educational training sessions on regulatory issues and industry best practices
• Promoting industry best practices, fair conduct and professional standards of our members
• Fostering better communication and information sharing among members
• Educating government, the media and general public on the critical role of the private sector in the supply of well-managed and maintained rental accommodation.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY