- FRPO Announces 2014 MAC Award Winners Ontario's top landlords and property managers were once again recognized for achievement at this year's FRPO MAC Awards Gala.
- First private sector-sponsored housing program for abused women set to expand Interval House is excited to announce that they are working with their shelter partners, NAOC and the Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) to expand services to Ottawa and Hamilton to give more women a real stepping stone to help them rebuild their lives.
- FAIRTAXFAIRRENT.CA CAMPAIGN EXPOSES UNIQUE HIDDEN TENANT TAX IN SOME ONTARIO MUNICIPALITIES The Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) wants Ontario's cities, including London, Toronto, Windsor and Hamilton, to stop the taxing of tenants at two to three times more than homeowners.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
FRPO works to promote a balanced and healthy housing market with a vital rental-housing industry, choice for consumers, adequate government assistance for low-income households, and private sector solutions to rental-housing needs. Owners and investors recognize that belonging to FRPO is one of the smartest investments they can make for their business.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality services to our members through education, policy development and advocacy. We will do this through:
• Upholding public policies that support the availability of quality housing
• Protecting the rights of private sector landlords and property managers while helping them profit from their investment in multi-residential real estate
• Informative and educational training sessions on regulatory issues and industry best practices
• Promoting industry best practices, fair conduct and professional standards of our members
• Fostering better communication and information sharing among members
• Educating government, the media and general public on the critical role of the private sector in the supply of well-managed and maintained rental accommodation.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY