- Canada’s Largest Multi-Unit Food Drive on April 8th Rental housing owners, managers and residents will start collecting 500,000 lbs of food for the 2014 Spring H.O.P.E. (Housing Owners & People Everywhere) food drive on Tuesday, April 8, 2014.
- FRPO Announces New President and CEO FRPO has officially named Scott Andison as its new President and Chief Executive Officer.
- KPMG Study: Ontario's Apartment Industry Contributes $18.3 billion to the Economy Ontario’s rental housing industry contributed over $18.3 billion to the province’s GDP in 2012, while supporting 147,000 full-time jobs and generating $7 billion in tax revenues to governments, according to a new KPMG report released by FRPO.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- April 10 - December 10
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - Toronto
- April 24
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - London
- April 29
Our Supplier members are provided access to exclusive sponsorship opportunities for events such as the FRPO Awards Gala, Spring Golf Classic, Seminars, RTA Refreshers and our AGM to highlight a few. By becoming a FRPO sponsor, you will be communicating directly to executives and clients who want to hear your message, and who will appreciate your support of the rental housing industry’s efforts to achieve success. Sponsors receive the following benefits: Visual exposure to qualified prospects; credibility by being associated with FRPO's positive reputation; expansion of your network among industry decision makers.
Call FRPO at 416-385-1100 ext 22 for more information.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY