- 2013 FRPO MAC Awards Honour Ontario's Best Landlords Ontario's top landlords and property managers were once again recognized for achievement at this year's FRPO MAC Awards Gala.
- Melchior Management Launches Certified Rental Building Program in Barrie, Ontario FRPO launched its first Certified Rental Building in Barrie, Ontario, at Melchior Management’s Barrie Anne Gardens apartment community (259 Dunlop Street West), providing more tenants with peace of mind when they are choosing an apartment.
- New program encourages tenants & landlords to work together for lower eco-footprint The Minto Group has become the first rental property manager in Ontario to officially promote environmental responsibility through the introduction of a new provincial initiative Friday called the Environmental Operating Standards, part of FRPO's Certified Rental Building (CRB) Program.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
The Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) is the province’s leading advocate for quality rental housing. We represent a wide range of multi-residential housing providers who supply and manage homes for over 350,000 households across Ontario. We are promoting a healthy and competitive rental housing industry by ensuring the impact of legislative and regulatory changes serve the best interests of landlords and tenants. Investors in our industry recognize their future success requires that the industry maintain a strong voice to ensure a stable healthy operating environment.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality services to our members through education, policy development and advocacy. We will do this through:
• Upholding public policies that support the availability of quality housing
• Protecting the rights of private sector landlords and property managers while helping them profit from their investment in multi-residential real estate
• Informative and educational training sessions on regulatory issues and industry best practices
• Promoting industry best practices, fair conduct and professional standards of our members
• Fostering better communication and information sharing among members
• Educating government, the media and general public on the critical role of the private sector in the supply of well-managed and maintained rental accommodation.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY