- FRPO Announces 2014 MAC Award Winners Ontario's top landlords and property managers were once again recognized for achievement at this year's FRPO MAC Awards Gala.
- First private sector-sponsored housing program for abused women set to expand Interval House is excited to announce that they are working with their shelter partners, NAOC and the Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) to expand services to Ottawa and Hamilton to give more women a real stepping stone to help them rebuild their lives.
- FAIRTAXFAIRRENT.CA CAMPAIGN EXPOSES UNIQUE HIDDEN TENANT TAX IN SOME ONTARIO MUNICIPALITIES The Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) wants Ontario's cities, including London, Toronto, Windsor and Hamilton, to stop the taxing of tenants at two to three times more than homeowners.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
The Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) is the province’s leading advocate for quality rental housing. We represent a wide range of multi-residential housing providers who supply and manage homes for over 350,000 households across Ontario. We are promoting a healthy and competitive rental housing industry by ensuring the impact of legislative and regulatory changes serve the best interests of landlords and tenants. Investors in our industry recognize their future success requires that the industry maintain a strong voice to ensure a stable healthy operating environment.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality services to our members through education, policy development and advocacy. We will do this through:
• Upholding public policies that support the availability of quality housing
• Protecting the rights of private sector landlords and property managers while helping them profit from their investment in multi-residential real estate
• Informative and educational training sessions on regulatory issues and industry best practices
• Promoting industry best practices, fair conduct and professional standards of our members
• Fostering better communication and information sharing among members
• Educating government, the media and general public on the critical role of the private sector in the supply of well-managed and maintained rental accommodation.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY