- Canada’s Largest Multi-Unit Food Drive on April 8th Rental housing owners, managers and residents will start collecting 500,000 lbs of food for the 2014 Spring H.O.P.E. (Housing Owners & People Everywhere) food drive on Tuesday, April 8, 2014.
- FRPO Announces New President and CEO FRPO has officially named Scott Andison as its new President and Chief Executive Officer.
- KPMG Study: Ontario's Apartment Industry Contributes $18.3 billion to the Economy Ontario’s rental housing industry contributed over $18.3 billion to the province’s GDP in 2012, while supporting 147,000 full-time jobs and generating $7 billion in tax revenues to governments, according to a new KPMG report released by FRPO.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- April 10 - December 10
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - Toronto
- April 24
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - London
- April 29
FRPO M.A.C Awards
Each year FRPO members celebrate businesses and individuals who are leaders in the residential rental housing industry. Has your company done great work? Do you have employees who you believe deserve recognition? Next year our industry could be celebrating your success! Please review the submission criteria for information on how to apply, or call us if you have questions
Submission Criteria for 2013
Award entries must be submitted by Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 by 12:00pm. All projects and accomplishments must have been in progress or completed between November 2012 and October 2013 unless otherwise stated
We no longer accept hard copies of your award submission. All submissions must be produced in a PowerPoint presentation and on CD/DVD with supplemental files included. To review all Eligibility and Entry information, please click here.
PowerPoint Presentations and Supplemental Electronic Data
All electronic files must be saved in an ‘unlocked’ format and on either CD or DVD. CD/DVD must be clearly marked with Nominee name and company as well as award applying for. All included files should be referenced and clearly marked.
Any photos you wish to be considered must be in high resolution of at least 4 mega-pixels and must be included in your PowerPoint presentation as well as saved separately on your CD/DVD. File names must be referenced appropriately. Judges will only be reviewing the PowerPoint presentations. Acceptable image formats are .jpg and .tiff. All files must be clearly named for identification purposes. Pinnacle awards must include a high resolution photo of the nominee.
Each submission must include your company logo on CD/ DVD in both .jpg AND .eps format. The logo you submit will be used for the awards presentation should you be a nominee.
All Awards will be presented at FRPO’s Annual Awards Gala in conjunction with PM Expo: Thursday, December 5th, 2013. Don't miss this great event where FRPO will showcase the best in the biz! The Awards Gala will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY