- Melchior Management Launches Certified Rental Building Program in Barrie, Ontario FRPO launched its first Certified Rental Building in Barrie, Ontario, at Melchior Management’s Barrie Anne Gardens apartment community (259 Dunlop Street West), providing more tenants with peace of mind when they are choosing an apartment.
- New program encourages tenants & landlords to work together for lower eco-footprint The Minto Group has become the first rental property manager in Ontario to officially promote environmental responsibility through the introduction of a new provincial initiative Friday called the Environmental Operating Standards, part of FRPO's Certified Rental Building (CRB) Program.
- FRPO Report: Apartment licensing is not the answer A report commissioned by FRPO and written by municipal government expert Michael Fenn finds that apartment licensing is not the best solution to any of the major ills it aims to resolve.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- Avoiding Property Management Pitfalls Half Day Seminar
- January 9
- CMHC Rental Survey Breakfast
- January 23
FRPO M.A.C Awards
Each year FRPO members celebrate businesses and individuals who are leaders in the residential rental housing industry. Has your company done great work? Do you have employees who you believe deserve recognition? Next year our industry could be celebrating your success! Please review the submission criteria for information on how to apply, or call us if you have questions
Submission Criteria for 2013
Award entries must be submitted by Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 by 12:00pm. All projects and accomplishments must have been in progress or completed between November 2012 and October 2013 unless otherwise stated
We no longer accept hard copies of your award submission. All submissions must be produced in a PowerPoint presentation and on CD/DVD with supplemental files included. To review all Eligibility and Entry information, please click here.
PowerPoint Presentations and Supplemental Electronic Data
All electronic files must be saved in an ‘unlocked’ format and on either CD or DVD. CD/DVD must be clearly marked with Nominee name and company as well as award applying for. All included files should be referenced and clearly marked.
Any photos you wish to be considered must be in high resolution of at least 4 mega-pixels and must be included in your PowerPoint presentation as well as saved separately on your CD/DVD. File names must be referenced appropriately. Judges will only be reviewing the PowerPoint presentations. Acceptable image formats are .jpg and .tiff. All files must be clearly named for identification purposes. Pinnacle awards must include a high resolution photo of the nominee.
Each submission must include your company logo on CD/ DVD in both .jpg AND .eps format. The logo you submit will be used for the awards presentation should you be a nominee.
All Awards will be presented at FRPO’s Annual Awards Gala in conjunction with PM Expo: Thursday, December 5th, 2013. Don't miss this great event where FRPO will showcase the best in the biz! The Awards Gala will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY