Do you have an outstanding employee who deserves industry recognition? Is your company a leader in customer service standards? Have you completed a construction or renovation project that shines? The MAC Awards feature a variety of categories including advertising, construction and renovations, rental developments, environmental excellence, customer service as well as awards recognizing Certified Rental Building members. Please review the submission criteria for full information on the award categories, how to apply as well as eligibility and entry requirements. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us 416.385.1100 ext. 22 or email@example.com.
SUBMISSION CRITERIA FOR 2016
The deadline for award submissions is Friday, September 30th at 12:00pm NOON. There are no exceptions to the deadline. You may view the 2016 submission package here: 2016 MAC Awards Submission Package Information
The online submission form link will be provided to the membership September 1st. We will begin accepting submissions on September 15th. Please allow enough time to upload your entries ahead of the deadline. Confirmation will be provided upon successful upload. Please check back here for further information regarding file size limits and other helpful information for uploading your submissions.
All submissions must be created in PowerPoint and saved as a PDF document. Only the PDF should be submitted with your supplemental files. We have launched an online submission form for all entries. The online submission forms will be provided closer to the deadline.
Please review this information carefully to ensure that your entry is eligible and that you understand the entry requirements. Any entries that do not meet specifications, will be sent back once for adjustment but must be returned by entry deadline of Friday, September 30th at 12pm noon. There are no exceptions to this deadline.
BASIC SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- All nominations must be FRPO Members in good standing.
- Deadline for entries is Friday, September 30th, 2016 12pm noon, no exceptions.
- All projects must have been completed from November 2015 to September 2016 unless otherwise stated
- All submissions must be produced in a PowerPoint presentation and saved as a PDF. Only your PDF should be submitted for judging.
- Your presentation must clearly state on the first page of your submission. Please review each award carefully for required information.
- Award applying for
- Nominee name (please include this for personnel awards) and/or company name
- Location of project and unit number (if applicable)
- Contact Information including lead person, address, phone number and email address
- Please note: The information you provide will appear on your award if you should win. Please ensure this information is correct.
- All questions/criteria on the nomination form MUST be included in your presentation.
- The suggested number of pages should not exceed 25
- All presentations must be created on a mainly white background with black, easy to read font. Please keep in mind that the judging committee will view your submissions on a large screen. Any handwritten testimonials that are included in your submission should be accompanied by a typed version for ease of reading.
- Please be sure to review each nomination form for any additional requirements
- FRPO reserves the right to discard categories should there be an insufficient number of nominations
- Any buildings that are nominated must be managed or owned by your organization at the time of submission
There are additional files that must be included with your submission.
- High resolution company logo (.eps and .jpg format)
- Any photos that are included in your submission (high resolution please) MUST also be submitted as individual files. These will be used at the Awards Gala should you be a finalist. Our online submission form will allow you to upload multiple files at once.
- All supplemental must be clearly named for identification purposes Eg. buildingexterior.jpg summerbbq.jpg
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact Lynzi Michal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.385.1100 Extension 22.