Do you have an outstanding employee who deserves industry recognition? Is your company a leader in customer service standards? Have you completed a construction or renovation project that shines? The MAC Awards feature a variety of categories including advertising, construction and renovations, rental developments, environmental excellence, customer service as well as awards recognizing Certified Rental Building members. Please review the submission criteria for full information on the award categories, how to apply as well as eligibility and entry requirements. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us 416.385.1100 ext. 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMISSION CRITERIA FOR 2017
The deadline for award submissions is Monday, October 2nd at 12:00pm NOON. There are no exceptions to the deadline.
Please allow enough time to upload your entries ahead of the deadline. Depending on the size of your files, it may take a few minutes to upload your submission. Confirmation will be provided upon successful upload. Please review the file specifications included on the submission page prior to uploading your files.
The submission link will only be available until October 2nd at 12pm noon. No late entries will be permitted.
Click here for 2017 MAC Awards Submission Information
Submissions are now closed.
Thank you and good luck to everyone who submitted entries!
All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Your PDF should be submitted with your supplemental files. We have launched an online submission form for all entries. The online submission forms will be provided closer to the deadline. Please review this information carefully to ensure that your entry is eligible and that you understand the entry requirements.
BASIC SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- All nominations must be FRPO Members in good standing.
- All projects must have been completed from November 2016 to September 2017 unless otherwise stated
- All submissions must be provided in PDF format.
- Your presentation must clearly state on the first page of your submission. Please review each award carefully for required information.
- Award applying for
- Nominee name (please include this for personnel awards) and/or company name
- Location of project and unit number (if applicable)
- Contact Information including lead person, address, phone number and email address
- Please note: The information you provide will appear on your award if you should win. Please ensure this information is correct.
- All questions/criteria on the nomination form MUST be included in your presentation.
- The suggested number of pages should not exceed 20
- All presentations must be created on a mainly white background with black, easy to read font. Please keep in mind that the judging committee will view your submissions on a large screen. Any handwritten testimonials that are included in your submission should be accompanied by a typed version for ease of reading.
- Please be sure to review each nomination form for any additional requirements
- FRPO reserves the right to discard categories should there be an insufficient number of nominations
- Any buildings that are nominated must be managed or owned by your organization at the time of submission
There are additional files that must be included with your submission.
- High resolution company logo (.eps and .jpg format)
- Any photos that are included in your submission (high resolution please) MUST also be submitted as individual files. These will be used at the Awards Gala should you be a finalist. Our online submission form will allow you to upload multiple files at once. Please allow enough time to upload your submissions ahead of the deadline.
- All supplemental must be clearly named for identification purposes Eg. buildingexterior.jpg summerbbq.jpg