Each year FRPO members celebrate businesses and individuals who are leaders in the residential rental housing industry.
Has your employee done great work? Do you have employees who you believe deserve recognition? Next year, our industry could be celebrating your success!
Please review the submission criteria for information on how to apply, or call us if you have any questions.
SUBMISSION CRITERIA FOR 2015
The deadline for award submissions is Thursday, October 1st at 12:00pm NOON. There are no exceptions to the deadline.
You may view the 2015 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
We have made some changes for the 2015 submission process. All submissions must be created in PowerPoint and saved as a PDF document. We are currently updating our website to facilitate online applications. More information will be provided to the membership by August 1st.
Please review this information carefully to ensure that your entry is eligible and that you understand the entry requirements. Any entries that do not meet specifications, will be sent back once for adjustment but must be returned by entry deadline of Thursday, October 1st, 2015 at 12pm noon.
Basic Entry Information
- All nominations must be FRPO Members in good standing.
- Deadline for entries is Thursday, October 1st, 2015, 12:00pm, no exceptions.
- All projects must have been completed from November 2014 to October 2015 unless otherwise stated.
- NEW FOR 2015: All submissions must be produced in a PowerPoint presentation and saved as a PDF.
- Your presentation must clearly state on the first page of your submission. Please review each award carefully for required information.
- Award applying for
- Nominee name (please include this for personnel awards) and/or company name
- Location of project and unit number (if applicable)
- Contact Information including lead person, address, phone number and email address
- Please note: The information you provide will appear on your award if you should win.
- All questions/criteria on the nomination form MUST be included in your presentation.
- The suggested number of pages should not exceed 25
- Please be sure to review each nomination form for any additional requirements
- FRPO reserves the right to discard categories should there be an insufficient number of nominations
- Any buildings that are nominated must be managed or owned by your organization at the time of submission
There are additional files that must be included with your submission. Further information will be provided by August 1st on how to submit your online awards application and supplemental files.
- High resolution company logo (.eps and .jpg format)
- Photo files that are included in your submission (high resolution please)
- All supplemental must be clearly named for identification purposes
- If you have any questions, please contact Lynzi Michal at email@example.com or 416.385.1100 Extension 22.