- 2013 FRPO MAC Awards Honour Ontario's Best Landlords Ontario's top landlords and property managers were once again recognized for achievement at this year's FRPO MAC Awards Gala.
- Melchior Management Launches Certified Rental Building Program in Barrie, Ontario FRPO launched its first Certified Rental Building in Barrie, Ontario, at Melchior Management’s Barrie Anne Gardens apartment community (259 Dunlop Street West), providing more tenants with peace of mind when they are choosing an apartment.
- New program encourages tenants & landlords to work together for lower eco-footprint The Minto Group has become the first rental property manager in Ontario to officially promote environmental responsibility through the introduction of a new provincial initiative Friday called the Environmental Operating Standards, part of FRPO's Certified Rental Building (CRB) Program.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- Avoiding Property Management Pitfalls Half Day Seminar
- January 9
- CMHC Rental Survey Breakfast
- January 23
A Membership has many benefits. Can you afford not to join?
One main reason to join FRPO is to support our industry's efforts to improve your operating environment. In addition, your membership will provide you with access to many important benefits. Among these are the following:
- Free legal information
- Major discounts on appliances from Midnorthern Appliance
- Discounts at Rent Check Credit Bureau, Rona, Dulux Paints, Chase Paymentech Merchant Services
- Access to FRPO's natural gas program
- Tenant insurance program marketing materials free of charge
- Timely email bulletins on important information and updates in the industry
- A subscription to our magazine FE, full of information on the latest developments affecting our industry
- Topical seminars and webinars on industry issues - opportunities to network and learn from your colleagues in industry
- Access to FRPO's Certified Rental Building Program
- Access to FRPO lease, tenancy application forms and privacy policies - and many more savings and benefits
- Representation at Queen's Park advocating on behalf of the multi-residential industry
- SPECIAL OFFER: First year members receive the special rate of $3.41 per unit, under 1000 units. Regular pricing is as follows: $5.25 for the first 1,000 units, $3.41 for the 1,001 0 5000 units and $1.58 per unit any units over 5000. Minimum fee of $168.
Membership fees for property owners and managers are based on the number of residential units owned or managed. If the number of units you own or manage changes during the year, you should notify FRPO in writing and invoicing will be adjusted accordingly. Unit change information should be sent to FRPO, 20 Upjohn Rd, Suite 105, Toronto ON M3B 2V9 or emailed to email@example.com.
Industry Supplier Membership
More than 100 firms are currently Associate or Corporate members of FRPO. Unlike apartment owners, whose membership rates are based on their number of units, Associates pay an annual flat rate, at $546 for an Associate Membership (local or regional firms) or $1,092 for a Corporate Membership (provincial or national companies). FRPO also offers our members the exclusive Corporate Sponsorship which includes the membership fee. Membership with FRPO is affordable to all. The benefits of joining are substantial including a listing in each of FE magazine as well as in our annual Membership Directory. FRPO would love to introduce your company to our Membership. We will distribute a flyer or one pager of yours to our Membership as an insert in our bi-monthly publication. All you have to do is provide FRPO with the printed pieces and we will take care of the postage.
By purchasing a FRPO Sponsorship, you will be communicating directly to executives and clients who want to hear your message, and who will appreciate your support of the industry’s efforts to achieve success.
Sponsors receive the following benefits: Visual exposure to qualified prospects; credibility by being associated with FRPO's positive reputation; expansion of your network among industry decision makers. Call FRPO at 416-385-1100 ext 22 for more information.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY