- Canada’s Largest Multi-Unit Food Drive on April 8th Rental housing owners, managers and residents will start collecting 500,000 lbs of food for the 2014 Spring H.O.P.E. (Housing Owners & People Everywhere) food drive on Tuesday, April 8, 2014.
- FRPO Announces New President and CEO FRPO has officially named Scott Andison as its new President and Chief Executive Officer.
- KPMG Study: Ontario's Apartment Industry Contributes $18.3 billion to the Economy Ontario’s rental housing industry contributed over $18.3 billion to the province’s GDP in 2012, while supporting 147,000 full-time jobs and generating $7 billion in tax revenues to governments, according to a new KPMG report released by FRPO.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- April 10 - December 10
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - Toronto
- April 24
- Residential Tenancies Act Refresher Seminar - London
- April 29
Renovation of Rental Housing Properties in Ontario
CMHC initiated a research project to document the renovation of a solid masonry, four-storey, 30-unit, 86-year-old, apartment building located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan and to monitor and assess the performance of the retrofitted masonry walls and other aspects of the renovated building over the course of a year.
The Renovation of a Building with Solid Masonary Walls
This research project to documents the renovation of a solid masonry building and to monitor and assess the performance of the retrofitted masonry walls and other aspects of the renovated building over the course of a year.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY