- Melchior Management Launches Certified Rental Building Program in Barrie, Ontario FRPO launched its first Certified Rental Building in Barrie, Ontario, at Melchior Management’s Barrie Anne Gardens apartment community (259 Dunlop Street West), providing more tenants with peace of mind when they are choosing an apartment.
- New program encourages tenants & landlords to work together for lower eco-footprint The Minto Group has become the first rental property manager in Ontario to officially promote environmental responsibility through the introduction of a new provincial initiative Friday called the Environmental Operating Standards, part of FRPO's Certified Rental Building (CRB) Program.
- FRPO Report: Apartment licensing is not the answer A report commissioned by FRPO and written by municipal government expert Michael Fenn finds that apartment licensing is not the best solution to any of the major ills it aims to resolve.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- PM Expo
- December 4 - 6
- Avoiding Property Management Pitfalls Half Day Seminar
- January 9
- CMHC Rental Survey Breakfast
- January 23
Renovation of Rental Housing Properties in Ontario
CMHC initiated a research project to document the renovation of a solid masonry, four-storey, 30-unit, 86-year-old, apartment building located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan and to monitor and assess the performance of the retrofitted masonry walls and other aspects of the renovated building over the course of a year.
The Renovation of a Building with Solid Masonary Walls
This research project to documents the renovation of a solid masonry building and to monitor and assess the performance of the retrofitted masonry walls and other aspects of the renovated building over the course of a year.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY