- FAIRTAXFAIRRENT.CA CAMPAIGN EXPOSES UNIQUE HIDDEN TENANT TAX IN SOME ONTARIO MUNICIPALITIES The Federation of Rental-housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) wants Ontario's cities, including London, Toronto, Windsor and Hamilton, to stop the taxing of tenants at two to three times more than homeowners.
- Greening Together Gives More Reasons to Rent With Confidence FRPO's New Environmental Operating Standards Offers Renters the Opportunity to Play an Active Role in Promoting a Greener Living Environment in their Apartment Community
- Canada’s Largest Multi-Unit Food Drive on April 8th Rental housing owners, managers and residents will start collecting 500,000 lbs of food for the 2014 Spring H.O.P.E. (Housing Owners & People Everywhere) food drive on Tuesday, April 8, 2014.
Some of our benefits include
- Free Legal Information
- Credit Check Discounts
- Appliance Discount Replacement Program
- Forms and Leases
- Energy Efficiency Incentives & Rebates Lunch and Learn
- November 24
- PM Expo
- December 3 - 5
- 2014 MAC Awards Gala - NOW SOLD OUT
- December 4
Renovation of Rental Housing Properties in Ontario
CMHC initiated a research project to document the renovation of a solid masonry, four-storey, 30-unit, 86-year-old, apartment building located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan and to monitor and assess the performance of the retrofitted masonry walls and other aspects of the renovated building over the course of a year.
The Renovation of a Building with Solid Masonary Walls
This research project to documents the renovation of a solid masonry building and to monitor and assess the performance of the retrofitted masonry walls and other aspects of the renovated building over the course of a year.
RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY