This award recognizes a property management organization that has demonstrated clarity, innovation and excellence through use of social media. This can include various social media platforms used to engage existing residents as well as attract prospective renters. This award will be given to those who deliver informative, insightful, engaging and useful content on a regular basis and have integrated social media as part of their marketing and communications strategy.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 30th, 2016, 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2016 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be created in PowerPoint and saved in PDF format. Only the PDF should put submitted. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
1. Award applying for
2. Company Name
3. Name of Contact Person
5. Phone Number
6. E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
1. Number of Units in your portfolio:
2. Please describe your social media strategy and policies:
3. Which social media platforms are you currently using? Please provide your reasoning behind each platform as well as target demographic for each:
4. What are your readership statistics? Please include screenshots of notable comments, tweets, likes, follows, shares, etc
5. What did you want to achieve with social media and how do you measure your results year over year?
6. Please describe the results of these efforts and the positive impact on your business:
7. What challenges have you encountered in using social media?
8. Please provide your social media addresses/handles/names as hyperlinks in your presentation so that we may easily access your social media accounts.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
Submissions are now closed. Thank you and good luck to everyone who submitted entries!