This award recognizes a company that has achieved excellence in renovating the interior of a single existing rental unit. Entries will be judged on the overall interior appeal, special or unique design, creative and efficient use of space and functionality or improvements to the floor plan. Judges will also take into account the rent increase potential. This project must have been completed within the last two years and no later than September 30th, 2016.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 30th, 2016 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2015 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be created in PowerPoint and saved in PDF format. Only the PDF should put submitted. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
1. Award applying for
2. Company Name
3. Location of project and unit number
4. Name of Contact Person
6. Phone Number
7. E-Mail Address
8. Name of Contractor that completed the work (Only include this please if the contractor is a FRPO member).
The following questions must be answered in the submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
1. Location of building, unit number and map highlighting the property address:
2. Number of Units in building:
3. Please provide the unit type (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc) and the average rent for the same unit type in this building:
4. Monthly Rent for this specific unit prior to renovations:
5. Monthly Rent for this specific unit following renovations:
6. What year was the property originally developed?
7. Please provide the breakdown of renovation costs and total spend:
8. What time period was the renovation completed in?
9. What are you most proud of in completing this renovation?
In Addition: You must include floor plans and before/after photos of the project. Photos should be shot from similar angles to provide the judging panel a side by side comparison of before and after. Your photos are a significant portion of this award so we encourage you to use impactful photos.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
email@example.com 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
Submissions are now closed. Thank you and good luck to everyone who submitted entries!