This award recognizes an employee, nominated by their employer, who has demonstrated excellence and professionalism in on-site building management. Consideration will be given to the property management challenges faced by the employee in the past year, their work accomplishments for the year, and the standard of service provided. Extra weight will be given for the effective management of on-site daily activities, building and maintaining positive professional relationships with residents, providing a clean and organized environment in which residents can call home. Nominations must include evidence of resident satisfaction.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 30th, 2016 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2016 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be created in PowerPoint and saved in PDF format. Only the PDF should put submitted. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
1. Award applying for
2. Nominee Name & Company Name
3. Name of Contact Person
5. Phone Number
6. E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
1. How long has the nominee been involved in the rental housing industry?
2. Why is this nominee worthy of this award?
3. What is the resident profile of this community?
4. What noteworthy challenges did this nominee face in the last year?
5. Please describe the nominee’s accomplishments in the last year:
6. What makes this employee stand out from others?
7. Your submission must include a maximum of three (3) tenant testimonials as to why this employee is deserving of this award. ( Please include a typed version in your submission if the originals are handwritten)
8. Please include at least 3 high resolution photos of the nominee in your presentation. These will be used at the Awards Gala should this nominee be named a finalist.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
Submissions are now closed. Thank you and good luck to everyone who submitted entries!