This award recognizes a company that has gone above and beyond to give back to the communities that they operate in. This company has become involved in their community through volunteer activities, contributions to a charity or charities and other service projects or events. Nominees will be judged on their overall contribution (funds raised, people helped, volunteerism, etc.) to their community service project and/or initiatives, as well as the positive impact (both short-term and long-term) that their efforts have made. Special consideration will be given to projects based in Ontario. Please note that this award focuses on your activities in the community at large as an organization.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 2nd, 2017 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2017 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
1. Award applying for
2. Company Name
3. Name of Contact Person
5. Phone Number
6. E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
1. Number of Units in Ontario:
2. What is your community service vision or mission statement?
3. Please describe how you integrate community service into your company culture?
4. Please provide a profile of activities (fundraiser, volunteer days, charitable organization, etc):
5. Please provide specific examples of your organization working closely within the community and describe how these have made a positive social impact.
6. Please include any recognition that you have received for your charitable and/or community service projects:
7. Please describe how your community service strategies make your organization unique from others in the industry:
In Addition: Please include photos and any other relevant information in your submission.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
email@example.com 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.