This award recognizes a residential rental company who has delivered outstanding customer service to its residents. Organizations will be judged on their commitment to high standards of resident care in their teams and organization. Our panel of judges will take into consideration activities, initiatives and programs that involve their residents and show a willingness to go above and beyond ‘just housing’ or the status quo. This award can be applied for as a single community or as a company- wide initiative.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 2nd, 2017 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2017 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
1. Award applying for
2. Company Name
3. Building Location (if applicable)
4. Name of Contact Person
6. Phone Number
7. E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
1. Number of Units:
2. Describe your resident profile (Students, seniors, families, etc)
3. What is your customer service vision or mission statement?
4. Profile of activities (BBQ, Fun fair, service clubs, garage sales, etc)
5. Describe how your resident services go beyond ‘just housing’:
6. Please provide examples of actions taken by your company demonstrating service “beyond the call of duty”:
7. Please describe your efforts in building a strong resident community:
8. Please describe how your customer service strategies make your organization unique from others in the industry?
9. What communication/management tools, training or processes are used to maintain a high level of customer service?
10. Please include a maximum of three (3) resident testimonials. If these are handwritten, please include a typed version as well.
In Addition: Please include photos, testimonials and any other relevant information in your submission.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership &
Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.