This award recognizes a housing provider or manager that has demonstrated excellence in enhancing the curb appeal (visible from the street) of their property. Entries will be judged based on the overall visual appeal of the exterior, property improvements, garden (plant/floral usage), colour, landscaping, structural design, functionality and aesthetics of the entrance to the building. Our panel of judges will take into consideration the overall curb appeal and it’s relevancy to your residents and surrounding neighbourhood. Pictures of the project must have been taken of the building during the period of November 2016 – September 2017.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 2nd, 2017 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2017 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
1. Award applying for
2. Company Name
3. Name of Contact Person
4. Building Address
5. Phone Number
6. E-Mail Address
7. Name of Contractor that completed the work (Only include this if the contractor is a FRPO member).
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
1. Building address and map highlighting the property location:
2. Number of Units:
3. Average Monthly Rent by unit type:
4. What year was this property originally developed?
5. What was the total cost of the renovation?
6. Please describe the renovation plan for this project and time it took to complete:
7. What obstacles did you encounter during renovations and how did you overcome them?
8. Please explain the functionality and aesthetics of the curb appeal/entrance of your building:
9. Please describe any improvements you made to property signage visible from the street if any:
10. Tell us what feature you feel makes the most impact in improving the curb appeal of this property:
In Addition: You must include before and after photographs of the renovations. Photos should be shot from similar angles to provide the judging panel a side by side comparison of before and after. Your photos are a significant portion of this award so we encourage you to use impactful photos.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
email@example.com 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.