This award recognizes a housing provider that has demonstrated clarity, innovation and excellence in a single rental housing advertising campaign. Entries will be judged on overall concept, creativity, layout, copy or script, platforms used, results and execution. Campaigns must have occurred between October 1st , 2017 – September 30th, 2018
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 1st, 2018 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2018 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
- Award applying for
- Company Name
- Campaign Name
- Name of Contact Person
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
- Target Market for this specific campaign:
- Number of Units in your portfolio:
- Please describe in detail your marketing strategy for this campaign:
- What platforms did you use for this campaign and why?
- How long did this campaign run for and what was the budget?
- What was your ROI and how did you benchmark the effectiveness of this campaign?
- Please describe in further detail the results of this campaign and positive impact on your business:
- Please include the electronic versions of your campaign in your PDF presentation.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
The information provided is what will be used should your submission be short-listed.
Please ensure all information is correct.