This award recognizes a housing provider that has demonstrated excellence in providing, creating or improving common areas and amenities for their residents. This can include improvements to existing common areas (excludes lobby) or creation of new amenities or common areas. Examples include (but are not limited to) pool upgrades, laundry room renovations, fitness facilities, media centre, rental offices, rooftop patio, dog park, playground, outdoor areas, etc. Nominations will be judged on creativity, design and value provided to the resident community.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 1st, 2018 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2018 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
- Aard applying for
- Company Name
- Building Address
- Name of Contact Person
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
- Building Address and map highlighting the property location:
- Number of Units in building or community:
- What are the average rents at this property by unit type?
- What is the typical tenant profile for this property?
- What year was the property originally developed?
- Please describe in detail the amenities/common areas available to residents:
- If this was a renovation or addition, what was the total cost of the project and time frame?
- Please include detailed photos of each amenity/common area in your submission. If your submission relates to new or renovated amenities, please include the before and after photos.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
email@example.com 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
The information provided is what will be used should your submission be short-listed.
Please ensure all information is correct.