This award recognizes a residential rental company that has demonstrated excellence in creativity, design, content structure, use of graphics, ease of navigation, interactivity and overall utilization of the medium. This award will be given to a property management company for an overall effective property management website from a resident or prospective resident standpoint. Nominations may be submitted for a corporate website or single property website.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 1st, 2018 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2018 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
- Award applying for
- Company Name
- Website Address (please hyperlink this in your presentation so that we may easily access your website)
- Name of Contact Person
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Website Developer (if they are a FRPO member)
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information. In addition, judges will navigate your website.
- Please provide the website address:
- Number of Units in your Portfolio:
- What did you want to achieve with your website?
- What is the overall vision or theme of the website? Also, if this is a new website, please list the improvements that were made over the previous website:
- Please describe any interactive features that your website may have and how they engage the user:
- Please describe the structure, navigation and overall functionality of the website:
- Please describe the measurements tools in place and the overall success of this site (i.e. traffic, stats, utilization of specific features):
- What obstacles did you encounter while developing or making improvements to the site?
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
The information provided is what will be used should your submission be short-listed.
Please ensure all information is correct.