This award recognizes an individual employee nominated by their employer that has done an outstanding job in leasing, tenant screening and revenue increases. Entries will be based on the agent’s closing ratio, volume of tenants screened, tenant turnover, vacancy rates within the building(s) and overall professionalism of the leasing agent.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 1st, 2018 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2018 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
- Award applying for
- Nominee Name & Company Name
- Name of Contact Person
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
- How long has the nominee been involved in the rental housing industry?
- Why is this nominee worthy of this award?
- Please describe this leasing professional’s portfolio: (unit count, do they look after one building, several, etc)
- Over the past year, what has their average vacancy rate been?
- How many tenants has the nominee screened in the past year?
- What is the agent’s closing ratio (visitors seen: leases signed)
- What is the average rent by unit types in the nominee’s building or portfolio?
- What was the nominee’s rental revenue increase per unit as a percentage over the last 12 months?
- Please describe the local market and any factors affecting rent lifts?
- Describe any leasing obstacles and how the nominee has faced these challenges:
- Within the past year, what has the average tenant turnover rate been and factors relating to turnover?
- Please describe any other activities the nominee has been involved with that have contributed to their success as a leasing professional:
- Please include at least 3 high resolution photos of the nominee in your presentation. These will be used at the Awards Gala should this nominee be named a finalist.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
email@example.com 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
The information provided is what will be used should your submission be short-listed.
Please ensure all information is correct.