This award recognizes a company that has achieved excellence in renovating the interior of an existing lobby and/or common area corridors to & from parking areas. Entries will be judged on the overall interior appeal, special or unique design, creative and efficient use of space and improved functionality of the floor plan. This project must have been completed within the last two years and no later than September 30th, 2018.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 1st, 2018 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2018 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
- Award applying for
- Company Name
- Location of Project
- Name of Contact Person
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Name of Contractor that completed the work (Only include this please if the contractor is a FRPO member).
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
- Building address and map highlighting the location:
- Number of Units:
- What is the target market for this property?
- What year was the property originally developed?
- Please provide the breakdown of renovation costs and total spend:
- What time period was the renovation completed in?
- What challenges did you encounter in completing this project and how did you overcome them?
- What are you most proud of in completing this renovation?
In Addition: You must include floor plans and before/after photos of the project. Photos should be shot from similar angles to provide the judging panel a side by side comparison of before and after. Your photos are a significant portion of this award so we encourage you to use impactful photos.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
The information provided is what will be used should your submission be short-listed.
Please ensure all information is correct.