This award recognizes an individual employee nominated by their employer that has demonstrated excellence and professionalism in property management. This person has successfully managed their portfolio, staff, capital projects and budgets while ensuring a high level of customer service and resident satisfaction.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 1st, 2018 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2018 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
- Award applying for
- Nominee Name & Company Name
- Name of Contact Person
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
- How long has the nominee been involved in the rental housing industry?
- Please describe in detail this nominee’s portfolio: (number of units, buildings, locations, etc)
- Why is this nominee worthy of this award?
- Please describe any specific challenges has this nominee faced in the last year?
- Please describe the nominee’s notable accomplishments in the last year?
- Describe how this nominee has shown strong management, budgeting, asset management and leadership skills:
- Please describe any other activities the nominee has been involved with that have contributed to their success as a property manager:
- Please include at least 3 high resolution photos of the nominee in your presentation. These will be used at the Awards Gala should this nominee be named a finalist.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
The information provided is what will be used should your submission be short-listed.
Please ensure all information is correct.