This award recognizes a housing provider that has achieved excellence in the development of a new rental housing project. This award will be judged on the overall creativity and suite design, curb appeal, amenities, and efficient use of space and functionality of the floor plan. The project must have been completed between November 2016 and September 2018. Buildings must be classified as traditional purpose built rental and excludes nursing homes and retirement residences.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 1st, 2018 12:00pm Noon
You may view the 2018 submission package here: MAC AWARDS
Please Note: All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Any photos included in your PDF, must also be submitted as individual files. All criteria listed on this form must be included in your presentation. Please follow the guidelines below and review the Eligibility and Entry Requirements before submitting your nomination.
The following Information MUST be included on the first page of your PDF submission:
- Award applying for
- Company Name
- Location of Project
- Name of Contact Person
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
The following questions must be answered in your submission. Winners and nominees will be determined based on this information.
- Building address and map highlighting the property location:
- Number of Units:
- Average Monthly Rent by unit type:
- Please describe the neighbourhood and why you chose to develop in this area?
- What time period was the development completed in?
- What are the best features of the development?
- What makes this development stand out from others in the area?
- What obstacles did your organization encounter to get the project completed and how did you overcome them?
- Please describe your lease up strategy in detail:
- What are you most proud of?
Your submission should include: photos of various suite types, floor plans, common areas, outdoor grounds, lobby, rental office, amenities and any other noteworthy areas of the rental development.
ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE FRPO MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
For more information, please contact:
Lynzi Michal, Director of Membership & Marketing
email@example.com 416.385.1100 Ext 22
Please review Eligibility and Entry Requirements prior to submitting your nomination. Thank you.
The information provided is what will be used should your submission be short-listed.
Please ensure all information is correct.