Do you have an outstanding employee who deserves industry recognition? Is your company a leader in customer service standards? Have you completed a construction or renovation project that shines? The MAC Awards feature a variety of categories including advertising, construction and renovations, rental developments, environmental excellence, customer service as well as awards recognizing Certified Rental Building members. We are pleased to introduce one new award this year. We have included a separate Community Service Award specifically for our Supplier Members. Please review the submission criteria for full information on the award categories, how to apply as well as eligibility and entry requirements. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call Lynzi Michal at 416.385.1100 ext. 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for award submissions is Monday, October 1st, 2018 at 12:00pm NOON. There are no exceptions to the deadline. Please review the criteria carefully for the awards you are applying for. If you require clarification, please contact us.
The submission link will be posted by September 14th and only be available until October 1st at 12pm noon. No late entries will be permitted.
Click here for the 2018 MAC Awards Submission Package
All submissions must be submitted in PDF format. Your PDF should be submitted with your supplemental files. All entires must be submitted through our online portal which will be available no later than September 14th. The membership will be advised as soon as the online portal is open. Please review submission requirements carefully to ensure that your entry is eligible and that you understand the entry requirements.
FILE INFORMATION FOR ONLINE SUBMISSIONS
Please allow enough time to upload your entries ahead of the deadline. Depending on the size of your files, it may take a few minutes to upload your submission. Confirmation will be provided upon successful upload. The maximum number of files that you may upload is 100. You may upload multiple files at once. If you miss a file, please use the ‘choose file’ option to upload additional files. No file may be more than 128mbs. You may have to compress your PDF presentation so that it is less than 128mbs. If one or more of your files is over 128mbs, your nomination will not be uploaded and you will receive an error message.
BASIC SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- All nominations must be FRPO Members in good standing.
- Please refer to the time frame eligibility listed for specific awards
- All submissions must be provided in PDF format.
- Your presentation must clearly state on the first page of your submission. Please review each award carefully for required information.
- Award applying for
- Nominee name (please include this for personnel awards) and/or company name
- Location of project and unit number (if applicable)
- Contact Information including lead person, address, phone number and email address
- Please note: The information you provide will appear on your award if you should win. Please ensure this information is correct.
- All questions/criteria on the nomination form MUST be included in your presentation.
- The suggested number of pages should not exceed 20
- All presentations must be created on a mainly white background with black, easy to read font. Please keep in mind that the judging committee will view your submissions on a large screen. Any handwritten testimonials that are included in your submission should be accompanied by a typed version for ease of reading.
- Please be sure to review each nomination form for any additional requirements
- FRPO reserves the right to discard categories should there be an insufficient number of nominations
- Any buildings that are nominated must be managed or owned by your organization at the time of submission
There are additional files that must be included with your submission. Your photos should be included in your presentation as well as individual .jpg files.
- High resolution company logo (.eps and .jpg format)
- Any photos that are included in your submission (high resolution please) MUST also be submitted as individual files. These will be used at the Awards Gala should you be a finalist. Our online submission form will allow you to upload multiple files at once. Please allow enough time to upload your submissions ahead of the deadline.
- All supplemental must be clearly named for identification purposes Eg. buildingexterior.jpg summerbbq.jpg